Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lost & Found

I'm consider a very lucky girl.
Why?why?why?
For the god sake, my babe was lost and found.
What babe? (I bet you might be wondering)
Week ago, I drop and left my mobile behind the parking lot for almost 3 bloody hours.
I've never realized I dump the poor lil thingy alone on the road.
 I thought I just misplaced in somewhere else around the house or car.
Till I found some troublesome in searching for it.
"Oh wonderful!" 
I started to panic and my heart sank into the deep blue ocean at that very moment.
First time being so "big head prawn" a.k.a clumsy.
Normally, many people may not be that lucky to gain it back as what I heard.
And soon it belongs to the new founder.
Conclusion:The founder happy, the owner cry.
Really thanks god! It still belongs to the owner <me> again.
Luckily, my mobile is dark enough not to be noticed. 
And at the mean time it's in silent mode. So nobody will ever realized.
Or else I may need to hold on a farewell party for my poor lil thingy. >.<
Definitely, my dad or mum gonna screw me up for sure.
Then, I might cry out loud for the entire day? T.T
End up with a miserable day?

Scratches on my mobile. Not obvious.

Tapi I tak suka. Kinda heartache.
However, Mr BF said scratches is better than you totally lost it.
Yep, he's right about that.
Still...... I expect it to look perfect. *sigh*




Lesson of the day:  Never ever be so clumsy & careless again.
我相信好心有好报这个道理。
虽然你不会马上看到成果,但保证你会看到成绩的。



0 comments: