Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mouth Can't Stop Chewing [Pt2]

I've been craving Jogoya for months, more than half months I guessed. In the mean time, Jogoya also having promotions for ladies with 50% off. So why should I waste this great opportunity?So the story starts...

On 23rd Nov, 5 of us nearly missed the train twice. I repeat is TWICE! Who were that 5? Well, please continue reading to find out. As flor said, 1 minute can change everything. I agreed. So we were damn lucky enough to catch the train. I wonder who has this on his/her side? To make us so lucky. If we really missed the train, I dare not wonder how the routines will go on. Or perhaps there is any Plan B?

this refers to clover ---->







We reached KL early. The buffet started on 6.30p.m. Therefore, shopping was the best activity to kill our time. We couldn't have gone far to Sunway Pyramid or Mid Valley, if not we might be late for the dinner again. >.< Sungei Wang Plaza was our 1st stop, as it is nearer to Star Hill. Sungei Wang was having Gundam Model Kit Promotion Fair by that time. Of course, I would not forget to snap picture with this huge "handsome guy".


spotted this mini gundam. kawaii.



2nd stop - Uniqlo, Fahrenheit 88 Plaza



3rd stop - Pavilion
me like the Christmas deco



4th stop - Jogoya, Star Hill
Yes, we have finally reached our mission!
I heard my stomach growling. Is time to fill up my stomach with this delicious, tasty, delightful :

when mush mellow meets chocolate, it turns darkie.

dessert : Haagen Daz ice cream

p/s: You may find that the photo above is similar to Florence blog. A lazy bug like me will only concentrate eating instead of snapping every shot of the foods. Forgive me. Plus, my camera doesn't perform well in indoors or night scene, as it shows blur, blur, blur!


Random:
spot at Wey Pin "tam jiak" face

sweet sweet couple

Yeah, we were that 5.



Not to forget my bff (only joined us for the dinner)


Group photo of the day:
Florence , ME *exhausted face*,
Wey Pin, Zero, Josheen


Barley, ME,
Adam, Wey Pin


-The End-
*full of satisfaction*

Hold on!
The story don't end like this. 5th Stop, KL Central ---> RUSH HOUR
As I mentioned above, we nearly missed the train twice, then you may know why.


Although is kinda rushy, but I did enjoyed my day & trip.
:)


0 comments: