Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holly Jolly

How was your X'mas?
Did you spent great time with your loves one?
Did this cute lil Santa fulfill your wishes?
I hope you guys had a wonderful, joyful Christmas. (:

Actually, I do not have any X'mas plans in mind except for family dinner. As I just recovered from sick, therefore I do not want to stress myself too much. I should rest more instead. Here comes the plan for that night after I received a called from a friend.
She: Hello, Cheng. I'm back. Do you have any plans for tonight? Any place for countdown?
Me: I thought you only planned for Christmas not eve?!
She: I saw you guys wrote on fb about the plans for Christmas eve.
Me: No. I did not even mention a word about the eve. =.= Did I?
She: Okay. Maybe I see or remember wrongly. So any plan?
Me: Well, why don't we go to somewhere new - Straits Quay.
She: Where is it?
*I should cut off long-winded conversations. N goes straight to the point*

Yep, Straits Quay is the place we were heading for that night. We were amazed by the beautiful lights hanging around the building. It looks so classy. Slap me for refusing to snap any photos by that time but later. Feels regret right now. Cause I thought we might be late for the countdown. My watch was ticking. It's almost time. Everyone crowded around the Christmas tree expecting there are some kind of event or whatever. Then I heard everyone shout out loud. "10, 9, 8... 0. Merry Christmas!" Few minutes later, I take a look at the sky, glance everywhere. Nothing! No fireworks. No event. Then why everybody standing there for so long? *I was wondering* Is there any golds gonna drop from the sky?! The only differences I can see was the lights
everywhere goes off exclude the Christmas tree & decorations. Great! I don't get to take any photo of the lights. *miserable* The atmosphere was kinda odd. Seems like I was guiding the wrong place for countdown. *Ooopps!*

But of course we won't just leave like that. Is time to explore the place!


taking photos with the loves one! - the huge Christmas tree


couple no.1


couple no.2 - the poser


新版titanic
lolololol


Feeling the sea breeze. Looking at the twinkle twinkle stars.

That's all for the night.:)

For Christmas, there is a tradition which is the tree. Under the tree, there are presents! Yes, I'm talking about the present. This year, I received great gifts from my beloved parents. ♥


Big big sunglasses


Frustrations no more. No more complains about blurry shots. No more worries. As this baby could help to overcome the problems. *wink* Although it is not as best as dslr, but I believe it performs better than the compact digital camera.
A million thanks to papa & mama. *Love ya always*


Photo me like of the day:

-toodles-



2 comments:

Josheen Ma said...

So nice^^love the last pic feel=)

Jiro said: your LX5 is nice! cool camera

Wei Cheng said...

thx Josheen. (:
Yea. LX5 is kinda cool. It does provide good quality photos. :D