Monday, July 25, 2011

30 ♥ June ♥ 2011

Have my second date with my bff after such a long break.
Spot the photo - 画中有画 
coincidentally get this shot xD

The most wonderful thing dating with her is you will never skip your 3 important meals.
To her, the most important thing is eat / food. Foodaholic.
As I have mentioned in the earlier post, I do skip lunch very often. 
So, will definitely skip breakfast for sure.

 Meal one, we have dim sum nearby KDU college. 
This was my very first time, in my entire life, having dim sum early in the morning with friend in Penang.

 Meal two, headed to Xuan Xin Ramen Kitchen for lunch.
First time, first try.
Well, the so called 四川拉面 I swear I will never order it again!
It taste sweet instead of spicy.
Not my cup of tea. >.<
While eating, accidentally spotted his name on the coke can which I ordered. 

Meal three, headed to Winter Warmers - our all time favourite hang out place.
Love the food and beverages.
As delightful as always. (:

Wait! That's not a full stop of the day.
Actually our main plan was watching Transformers 3 Dark of The Moon [3D]
A long waited movie. I was so eagerly, excited to watch it in the first place.
I did bought the tickets 2 days earlier, cause afraid of full house.
My all time favourite movie. :D
However, my personal comments for Transformers 3,
not as good as Transformers 1 & 2.
Honestly, I feel kinda disappointed and speechless.
The storyline, kinda sucks confusing. Not good.
Maybe you wouldn't agree with me, but this is what I felt.
1. Just wondering why Deception in Transformers3 looks like alien & predator instead of robot.
2. The new star Rosie hot & sexy, but too much screaming in the scenes. =.= Personally, I favor Megan Fox more. She looks more stunning, hot & sexy than Rosie.
3. Where all those Autobots in Transformers 2 & 3 gone to? Why only left Optimus Prime & Bumblebee? Even though they are the main ones but others? Gone to no where? Even the cute two dumbness ice-cream car also no longer appear in scene. Many unfamiliar new Autorobots. I get so confused which is which??
4. The 3D effects too little. More to 2D instead of 3D. I burned my pocket money watching RM8 extra for 3D.  Don't get to enjoy the discount some more! Because of my student card has already expired. End up, this kind of movie I get. What a waste. >.<
5. One thing new about this movie, the director start using cool cars like Ferrari & Mercedes Benz E550 instead of just Chevrolet.
For your info, this would be the last production Transformers movie of Michael Bay. No more Transformers4. Unless there's a new director would like to take place.

Picture of the day, 
Take 1#

Take 2#

~end~

0 comments: