Friday, July 8, 2011

Just A Summary

My blog looks dusty and old. It's been ages I did not make any further updates.
As I had promise to update at the end of May. But due to my laziness and tiredness.
I drag the post again and again.
And yeah ,finally I'm in a mood to blog again. :)
Where should I start? Blame me for dragging it too long.
Well, well history chronologically ain't my style, let it be free and random style then.

Month of May
It's the end of chapter of my uni life.
No longer need to sit for any mid terms or final.
You would also no longer hear any complains about how stressful & sleepless night cause by the assignments.
Neither complains about how bad & lazy the lecturer & tutor would be.
Nor complains about how bad the management style.
I kinda miss those life though & I miss you guys too.
I wonder how's everyone doing?

Did some graduation trip with classmates before saying goodbye.
Goodbye is the saddest word to say. *I hate it.*
Regrading the trip, I will make some further updates.


And finally, I'm officially graduated and get my honors degree.
Managed to strike the result that I want.
I'm happy to tell myself that I made it.
It would be the best result ever compared to previous few sems.
Graduated -Plaster of mine. Cute?-


What's more? I did some D.I.Y.
which I bought from the gift shop @ Kampar
Rock Cime theme was my choice as I fancy music & instruments.

The jazz drum set killed most of time.
It burned me 4 hours to complete it.

The guitar & saxophone.

Mr BF helped me out with the door and light.
Tadaa~

Month of June
Received my belated present from mom. xoxo

Bought myself a puzzle which consists all of the Disney characters.
A puzzle that I want since I was a mere fourteen.
Yes! My wish was finally granted.
A million thanks to my beloved friend who help me bought it.
#You never fail to help out whenever I ask for.
You never mad at me even I throw out my temper on you sometimes,
instead you forget & forgive me.
I'm sorry for what I did.
Thanks for everything and being such a great, awesome friend.
BFF!! *you know who you are*#
It took me 3 days to complete these 1000 pieces.
The very first progress, also the most important progress you should do.
-differentiate the colors, find out the four corner pieces.
Which I hate the most. It is kinda boring to me.
However, I enjoy the progress of joining puzzle pieces, put them together.
At last, done & framed. :D
The cost I would claim is favorable. As the actual cost is lower than my estimated cost.
I'm totally addicted. Planning to get another one in 2000 pieces. Shall see.

Month of June, other than what I mention above, as what I remember I spent most of the time in house keeping.
Help aunt to organized her messy thing. >.<
Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning all over the month.

Mr BF's lil brother lend me this.
It's been 3 years I have stop reading manga and watching anime.
I almost forget how funny and cute it is.
Me like this anime. The storyline *lmao*.


That's all.
- Toodles -






2 comments:

carmen4ever said...

Takumi Usui!!
i LOVE HIM so so much!!!!

Wei Cheng said...

Me too!! *high5*
He is so handsome all the time!