Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hibernation Mode


Final exam is just around the corner.
After this trimester, no longer need to sit for any exam or mid terms.
Exclude those professional papers that I'm gonna take soon.
Graduating soon, provided no fail. *yippie*
Wish me luckkkkk.
Therefore, I will be turning on my blogspot to hibernation mode.
Gonna study very VeRy VERY hard to strike for better result.
Exam starts on 30/4/2011, ends on 10/5/2011.
Class trip starts on 12/5/2011. *cant wait*
No more updates till the end of the month of May.
Good luck to all UTARians!


Stay Tune
for the upcoming post on May:
Kellie's Castle Trip


Genting Trip and Jogoya with aiyoyo gang


洞洞(cave)记


Lastly, Singapore Trip on 31/12/2010-03/01/2011
*should have post it up 4 months ago but due to my laziness >.<*

Toodles

0 comments: