Thursday, December 1, 2011

Planning to blog some posts which I've already drag long long ago but failed. *AHAHAHA* I don't have the mood because of tired. Physically tired, mentally tired. The word "tired" visits me everyday ever since I've started my job. Moreover, follow up other colleague's file isn't an easy task and I feel double the tiredness and breathless. Plenty of things need to amend, correct, redo, reprint and compound in last minute time. The worst part is I don't understand WTH am I doing, Can someone please explain to me? I'm still in blur situation, staying in my lovely, comfy, dreamy land. Yet you can't blame me! I'm still a leaner. Maybe I'm just giving myself as an excuse. SERIOUSLY, too much to learn but too little time to spare. I can no longer clarified myself as a newbie as I've gained at least three months working experiences. One word to conclude my workdone is that I just amended blindness-ly. *LOL* Sounds unprofessional and dangerous. >.< This is my very first time amending and compounding the final audited account for the entire day, total 8 hours and above.@.@ Time wasted and gone!! I haven't started handling neither any of my current week assisting file nor the last week file which is finalized by me. Super problematic file in WIP. Hope he won't screw me up and stated in the review point that "why took you so long?!!". By the way, me personally feel that mood will "fluctuates" depending on what kind of file you get on hand. Either a systematic or problematic file. Too problematic file you definitely feel demotivated. YEEEEeeeeee.. I don't wanna waste my time on doing those stupid things again by tomorrow, if I have a choice. Although I'm freaking tired, I'm in cheerio mood at the same time. Novels cheer my day. :) I bought two novels for today. Twilight : Breaking Dawn - the book, I've been hunting in no time, everywhere over the bookstores for it after I've watch the movie. The ending part hang in no where again! Just like Eclipse. So I will go for the book to find out what's next instead of waiting impatiently and anxiously for part 2. The one and only, last collection which I haven't collect. I felt regret and blamed myself for did not buy in the first place after I found out the recent price is so damn bloody costly. Double the price because of add-on a stupid thick cover. As thick as dictionary. To me is not necessary to get this expensive version. Secondly, the book no longer available in many bookstores like MPH, Porpular and Borders. Worse come to worst, some bookstores sell movie version instead of original version. Frustration appears in my mind till my friend hinted me where to grab the book. Thanks to her, I finally get the original version book with normal price in hand. I also grab The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kindsella. I've watch the movie 3 years ago. The movie is pretty awesome, so as the author never fails to write wonderful, splendid stories. I love her book and the way she wrote. Therefore, I decided to read the book. As sometimes the book describes and elaborates better than the movie does. I can do a lot of imaginations and brush up my english in the mean time. Sounds great, right? Hopefully it may helps me to escape from the dream world of a shopaholic too. 


My novels. The top two bought it n months ago.

Well that's all for today. Goodnight.

0 comments: